With the emergence of COVID-19 in our state, Kim Wilson & Co continues to take measures to protect the health and safety of our staff and visitors to our office.
From Monday 31 January 2022, all visitors to our office at Level 1, 415 Roberts Road, Subiaco – must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 if they are over 12 years of age (subject to medical exemption).
All visitors attending our office will be required to:
- Sanitise and check-in at our reception using our QR code, or via the manual check in register;
- Provide evidence of vaccination upon request;
Note: This can be done by showing your COVID-19 Digital Certificate via the Service WA app, or by providing a printed immunisation certificate together with your current photo identification. Where you are medically exempt from vaccination, you will be requested to show your exemption certificate as registered through the Australian Immunisation Register.
- Wear a face mask at all times unless you are eating or drinking;
- Practice physical distancing per government guidance.
We have a duty of care to provide our staff and visitors with the highest level of safety and we appreciate your cooperation with these requests. We will continue to monitor government guidelines and update our practices and policies accordingly.
- If you feel unwell or have any COVID-19 symptoms, please call to reschedule your meeting or organise an online meeting;
- If your preference is not to meet in person, we can organise a telephone conference or an online meeting;
- If you are not fully vaccinated, or choose not to disclose your vaccination status, we will be able to organise a telephone conference or an online meeting with you.
We thank you for your cooperation and sincerely appreciate your understanding in assisting our firm to support the safety and wellbeing of our staff, our families, our visitors and our community.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any queries in relation to this request.